Smeck Capital Management Services
What are the benefits?
More and more experienced private investors are already using Financial Spread Trading at Smeck Capital Financial Services as part of their investment strategy, and with good reason:
- Profits are currently exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax.
- There is no dealing commission - any charges are built into the spread.
- Spread Bets are currently exempt from UK Stamp Duty*.
- The ability to profit from a falling or rising market.
- You don't have to pay the full cost of the deal upfront.
You can access a wide range of financial instruments through the service of Smeck Capital Financial Services Managers, including:
- Stock Indices - 24-hour dealing on all principal stock indices.
- Shares - trade on over 7,000 shares, with spreads as low as 0.1%.
- Currencies - trade on over 80 currency pairs. Spreads start from 0.8 pips.
- Commodities - trade on a ranges of commodities such as Gold, Silver and Brent Crude Oil.
- Options - trade options across a wide range of financial markets.
- Interest rates - contracts include: Short Sterling, Gilt, Bond and Eurodollar.
- Sectors - trade the whole sector rather than just a specific share.
How to apply
You can call Smeck Capital Financial Services directly on +44 (0)20 8050 4191 or email and request a call back.